Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back To Life

Well hello one and all!!

How have you all been? Yea I'm still alive and kicking and those of you who thought I was dead since the last post, think again!

Well indeed a lot have happened since my last post,


  1. Warren the Ape(scroll down) got cancelled by MTV.
  2. Singapore went through a number of floods even though we boast that our infrastructure is world's best
  3. China still put lead based product into their diary products and toys(*cough*reducing population*cough*)
  4. We no longer have to pay for "Television Tax" which is good! Have you seen the crap they have been showing/throwing/dumping on Channel 5 !? (Point of Entry, need we say more?)
  5. ...the list goes on

So my point, yea I am back to blog about stuff you might not care but rather you are here to read about Lucky's latest adventure. 

Well here's a brief update; 

Lucky smoke crack with me, she got so high, she bit my balls off. Haha..

Okok, the bit my balls off part was made up..anyway do check in from time to time for whatever I might post or reveal to you all and no, you won't find "EMO" stuff in here, I will leave that the the raging hormonal kids.

Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment