Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Job?

Well hello there once again planet earth ..or just the 5 people viewing/glancing/laughing at my blog.

There comes a time when you gotta ask yourself, man how do I make a quick buck and not get caught.

Yea you heard me, the story of "Get Rich or Die Trying" attitude. If only saying robbing a bank was as easy but here in Singapore, where can you hide? This tiny red dot is filled with cameras ( that includes the peeping toms).

When you are strap for cash, you would do anything to make some money. Even situation like this could drive me to do this:

"We need 3 people to assist in over-throwing the government, we will pay you well"

I'll say:
"Where do I sign up?"

Haha this is what happens when you have too much free time, no job yet and well with an over imaginative device inside your skull called a brain.

It either this or throwing motorvol cocktails at children playing at the playground.
You know, the cloth stuck into the bottle of petrol and when lighted up, a super flammable explosive?

Right, I'm just that crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment